Not long ago, weeks might pass between notable news reports in the electric vehicle space. Not any more. Here’s a sampling of headlines from just the past 24 hours:
- Sony Establishes “Sony Mobility Inc.,” Exhibits Second All-Electric Prototype (Sedan and SUV pictured above)
- Ford Again Doubles Production of All-Electric F-150 Lightning
- 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV Gets 400-Mile Range
- Chevrolet Equinox, Blazer EVs Arriving in 2023
- Walmart Expands InHome Delivery, Establishes All-Electric Fleet of Delivery Vehicles
- Amazon Announced as First Commercial Customer for Stellantis’s Ram ProMaster Van
- CALSTART Report Shows 27% Growth in Full-Size Zero-Emission Buses in U.S.
- Chrysler Motors Corp EV Plans: All-Electric by 2028
- Our Next Energy, Inc. (ONE) Achieves 752-Mile Range During Real-World Test in Retrofitted Tesla Model S
- Tritium Announces Record-breaking Fourth Quarter and 2021 Results
- BMW Group to launch M version of iX EV crossover
- Can Volkswagen AG, Toyota Motor Corporation beat Tesla on Global EV Battlefield?
- Ford Motor Company Overtakes General Motors in EVs
- Stellantis Preps First Electric Ram 1500 for 2024
- Magna International Developing Specialized Team Dedicated to EVs
- Vietnam’s EV Maker VINFAST LLC Plans to Build U.S. Battery Plant
- FedEx Expands Initial Agreement with BrightDrop; Secures Priority Production for Up To 2,000 Additional EVs
2022 looks to be a very exciting year!
I invite you to contact me if you are considering electric vehicles or electric vehicle charging for your company.